Me: "What the heck is that?"
Bry: "Kind of self explanitory don't you think?"
Me: "Not at all."
Bry: "Agriculture Ads."
Me: "Oh." Long pause. "Well, sorry you didn't marry a cow loving, hay bailing, farm girl."
Bry: "I'm not. It's kind of cute that you're so clueless."
...Somehow after all this I got talked into getting chickens. That really wasn't on the list of things I wanted. I wrote it because it added spice to the idea of country living. Me, I want pygym goats because you don't have to do a thing for them and they "mow" your pastures. Plus and plus! Whelp, I guess I'm being shoved in this agriculture thing head first because tonight, folks, I'm getting baby chicks. Stay tuned.
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
First the chicks then the Pigs, then the goats, then the sheep, then the cow, then dog, then cat, then the rabbits, then the ducks, then the turkeys, then the greenhouse, then the garden for all the veggies, then. . . . . . .
I hope nothing eats them!
Oh my gosh. Wait I haven't seen you in three years and now you're changing all too fast!
Post a Comment