The Kitchen.
Family Room. A second row of canvas's are going up...I know they look high...don't judge. :)
Project #800 in the last three weeks. Someday, when money grows on trees, I will own every piece of Fiestaware in this color. As for now I have really fabulous salt/pepper shakers. {And Les, I had to display the platter and love on it every time I walk through the door.}
Our Bedroom. Our Sanctuary.

The Master Bath.
Park's Room. {Caden's room is still very much in the works, so pictures to come, eventually...}
We fixed up an old dresser for him. I'm a big fan of green!!
The newest love of my life...double closets. Awh, organization, how I adore you.
"We shape our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us."
Winston Churchill
I love that!

My very wise, wonderful friend put this quote on her blog a while back: “My creed is that; Happiness is the only good. The place to be happy is here. The time to be happy is now. The way to be happy is to make others so.” Ingersoll {Thank you. Miss you and love you!}

Our Bedroom. Our Sanctuary.
The Master Bath.
Park's Room. {Caden's room is still very much in the works, so pictures to come, eventually...}
We fixed up an old dresser for him. I'm a big fan of green!!
The newest love of my life...double closets. Awh, organization, how I adore you.
"We shape our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us."Winston Churchill
I love that!

My very wise, wonderful friend put this quote on her blog a while back: “My creed is that; Happiness is the only good. The place to be happy is here. The time to be happy is now. The way to be happy is to make others so.” Ingersoll {Thank you. Miss you and love you!}Simple. True. I love our new home, but I feel very blessed to say that I am no happier now than I was in our over-crowded townhouse when life was daunting with school coming to an end, searching for a job, and praying for an outpouring of other blessings our family stood in need of. I've learned that life really is what you make of it. Happiness is the only good.

15 comments:
What a beautiful home!! It seems like you've got plenty of room to enjoy and grow (inside and out) :)
It is beautiful Ashley! A beautiful family, a beautiful home, and a beautiful life!!
Gorgeous home! Looks wonderful! What a busy summer!!
So I always loved that little table all crackled but NOW...I love it even more...if that is possible :) haha. I love it when you blog. Your master looks amazing. Can't wait till I can see it in person. :) at thanksgiving!! :) love ya all
Words to live by, for sure. Love the new house! And I know right where Shingle Springs is. Very fun!
absolutley stunning home Ashley, I love the WHITE throught! wouldnt even know you lived in the country looking at it..enjoy every moment!
Love it!
I'm a teeny bit jealous you're staying put there and we're going to keep moving around for a bit. It's so hard to really invest time and money into decorating (and organizing) and place you know you're moving from soon.
Anyway, great job, it looks fab!
sooo beautiful :)
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love every single part of it. Someday when we're done with the overcrowded townhouse and daunting school phase you should come help me decorate my someday house.
Your house is gorgeous you guys! I love it. Glad things are going so well.
You people make me sick. I nearly threw my
Phone across the room in a jealous rage when I saw the first picture. AMAZING!
And I am glad you will think of me when you walk through your monster house and realize that your kitchen is bigger than our entire apartment :)
Only teasing of course- we are SO happy for you and can't wait to visit. You definitely have room for us :)
Umm, gorgeous!!! LOVE everything about it!
Ashley, you have arrived! Your house is gorgeous! I love what you've done with the place too. You definitely have an eye!
Beautiful!
your home is so so beautiful! I am jealous.
Post a Comment