
{Top two Photos from Erika's Photographer: Afton Huntley}Erika and Colson's wedding was so special. A beautiful day. Our Grandpa Mathews was able to do their Temple sealing; it felt the we were seeing eternal being surrounded by much of our extended family. The room was filled with so much love.
My awesome brothers. At my wedding Cody was still a foot shorter than me. Oh, how the times have changed.
The newest Hoggatt/Phipps/Hayes family. :)
So glad I married this man at this same Temple almost 5 years ago. That day has made my life better than I ever dreamed.
Caden was not pleased with all the pictures he had to be a part of. Melt down ensued. Pouty lip was his contribution to the photos.
Then he ran away and hid. Much happier.
As wonderful as the day was, it was also bittersweet for me. It was our last day in Utah, and that was difficult for me. I loved my time in Utah and at BYU. It was an incredible experience and holds so many of my fondest memories. My Aunt's family have been my second family since transferring. To say it was hard to say good-bye would be a drastic understatement. But I feel blessed to have such AMAZING cousins that I've been able to laugh with over the last 6 years. And they informed Bryan that we've been able to stay cool even after having kids so I guess it was a good time to leave because I don't know how much longer I'd be able to keep that act up.
Caden made it his personal mission to try every candy at Erika's reception. {And then I'd chase after him trying to stop him from putting his sucked on candy back in the dish.}

Saying good-bye to Jeff.
Me and my beautiful little sister. {You can see I received ZERO of the height genes in our family.} I'm so happy for Erika and Colson, and thrilled to have a new brother in the family.
My awesome brothers. At my wedding Cody was still a foot shorter than me. Oh, how the times have changed.
The newest Hoggatt/Phipps/Hayes family. :)
So glad I married this man at this same Temple almost 5 years ago. That day has made my life better than I ever dreamed.
Caden was not pleased with all the pictures he had to be a part of. Melt down ensued. Pouty lip was his contribution to the photos.
Then he ran away and hid. Much happier.
As wonderful as the day was, it was also bittersweet for me. It was our last day in Utah, and that was difficult for me. I loved my time in Utah and at BYU. It was an incredible experience and holds so many of my fondest memories. My Aunt's family have been my second family since transferring. To say it was hard to say good-bye would be a drastic understatement. But I feel blessed to have such AMAZING cousins that I've been able to laugh with over the last 6 years. And they informed Bryan that we've been able to stay cool even after having kids so I guess it was a good time to leave because I don't know how much longer I'd be able to keep that act up.
Caden made it his personal mission to try every candy at Erika's reception. {And then I'd chase after him trying to stop him from putting his sucked on candy back in the dish.} 
Saying good-bye to Jeff.
Me and my beautiful little sister. {You can see I received ZERO of the height genes in our family.} I'm so happy for Erika and Colson, and thrilled to have a new brother in the family. 
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH. I'm freaking out right now about your cousins!! Is Chris (was that his name?) married? And the youngest boy (Jordan??) is HUGE!! And Kelsey is adorable! Oh and Logan looks just like your dad... Hehe. I love your fam.
Ah, beautiful pictures! Wish we could have been there!!
Shoot, I'm kinda cute! hahaha
I can't believe you guys are gone. When ever we go to Wal-mart I still tell Colson we have to go over to your house on the way home.
Post a Comment