Looking at these priceless pictures just fills me with so much happiness. I love being a mother. I love every second of it. I am thankful beyond words for these amazing little men that have come into our lives, bringing us endless amounts of laughter and joy. And I am thankful to have such a loving husband to share those moments with. Sunday, January 17, 2010
Parker's Newborn Portraits
We are so blessed to have Lesley around! She came over when Parker was just 6 days old and did a 3 hour photoshoot for us. She did such an incredible job of capturing just how I see my family. Looking at these brought me to tears. (She also came to the hospital when he was a day old and captured some moments which I will post later!!) I am dying over the shots. And dying over my boys.
Looking at these priceless pictures just fills me with so much happiness. I love being a mother. I love every second of it. I am thankful beyond words for these amazing little men that have come into our lives, bringing us endless amounts of laughter and joy. And I am thankful to have such a loving husband to share those moments with.
Looking at these priceless pictures just fills me with so much happiness. I love being a mother. I love every second of it. I am thankful beyond words for these amazing little men that have come into our lives, bringing us endless amounts of laughter and joy. And I am thankful to have such a loving husband to share those moments with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















15 comments:
awesome photos ashley, I just love them. hopefully someday I can be that good at photography..its all about learning the camera, as we both know!
he is so adorable and looks like caden loves being the big brother, congrats again and enjoy the moments!
Cute, cute and more cute!! So darling!!
Oh I love these... So precious. So jealous you have someone to take YOUR picture! I love the one of you and Parker in the chair! You guys got the cute baby making thing down!
Those are so amazing....I love the one where Caden is holding Parker's hand...so sweet!
Love them all :) He's perfect!
oh my goodness! so stinkin' cute...you are a lucky, lucky mom! :)
gorgeous pics!! I love the one of the boys where Caden is hugging Parker...too cute! You look amazing!
Those are great pictures! I can't believe he's rolling over already!
Ashley, your family is beautiful! Parker is just precious. And the rolling thing- Scarlett did that really young too. They stop, and eventually get back in to it. Scarlett rolls NON-STOP now. :)
love, love, love these photos! you're so lucky to know someone who can take such great pictures. she did a great job...and you made her job so easy by being such a BEAUTIFUL family! gorgeous. am i allowed to say that for a family of boys? just gorgeous.
SOOO adorable. How are you? Do you need anything? I want to come meet him :)
Cute, cute, cute! Your family is so adorable. That girl did a great job!!
He is so precious! Those pictures are great. Lesley of course did a fabulous job. I hope all is well for you guys!
man you guys sure make them cute!! How fun for you! I approve, the world needs more cute fun gentlemen out there and you and Brian sure are contributing!!!
I love these pictures! And the ones from the hospital too!
Post a Comment