Me: {looking at Parker} I want another one.
Bryan: No, you don't.
Me: Really, I do.
Bryan: How about you go take another lap around target and get back to me.
{Earlier we'd attempted Target --horrible, horrible idea.}
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I guess the pain wasent too bad then to remind you of the delivery process ;). I hope I can say I want another one just a few days after this one is born..
Glad all is well, post some pictures, I want to see the little bud changing!
Your pregnant hormones must be making you feel REALLY good... wait for the crash... and think about taking 3 to wal mart on a saturday (never again...) or better yet, talk to my sister in law, Maryann:)
oh i totally know how you feel! i STILL want another piper... until i have to go grocery shopping alone. ;) good luck! {i now ONLY grocery shop at night when the kids are in bed!}
this cracked me up! I remember a very ill-fated Target run shortly after Brady was born. That day I was convinced that Brady would be an only child. There's nothing like a good public meltdown from you kids...
You need to tapper off of the pain meds my friend ;)
Congratulations, Ashley! Wow, you are such a trooper! Parker is a lucky boy for being born to such a great family...and any other kid you decide to welcome into this world...just give time to the first two ones to be great buddies before they have to be the "responsible" ones! ;)
Post a Comment