
Parker is constantly under attack by his big, overly loving brother. This picture says it all.

These two rock around the clock, two straws in a smoothie sweethearts just can't get enough of
each other.

Okay, not exactly...
Caden has become mildly obsessed with his dad these last few weeks. I'm talking, the second he wakes up he's yelling for dad, running through the house looking for him in a fit of panic. Bryan doesn't always share the sentiments. I believe as he ran and hid in the bathroom he called him his tumor: don't really want it but it wont go away.

Caden thinks the world is better though Mr. Potatohead glasses.

And mom this one is for you...the only picture of you and the boys. ;)
6 comments:
You guys crack me up. I was laughing right out loud in the living room at 11:15pm. Bryan's tumor comment is classic!
i love caden's kissy face! and i miss bryan's comments. and ash, i'm dying over your hospital pics below! you are so lucky to have lesley!
I just saw you had your baby. Congratulations! Sorry it's been forever since I checked blogs. Your boys are so cute, I hope you are having an excellent time.
Ok, about the tumor... TRY BEING A MOM!!!! Especially a nursing one!!!!:)
That's so sweet how he loves his Dad so much :) I can't believe that you guys are almost done with law school...and I can't believe that when I started working with you it was before Bryan even started law school and before David had taken the LSAT or applied. Life goes crazy fast when you look back on it!
Hey Bryan, just wait till he's potty training and needs someone to "wipe" bwhaha
Post a Comment