Monday, October 05, 2009

Over-crowding at the Zoo...

These first pictures are mostly for Aunt Tami. Caden has a very special bond with his Aunt Tami, maybe because she's the one who's providing him with cousins, or maybe because she's his toy supplier. Either way every time she'd leave this summer he'd start bawling, hysterically bawling. He doesn't even bawl when I leave...

So I don't know if, because of Tami's absence, he has replaced her with her toys or what, but he loves them lately. And it cracks me up. He has me set up the zoo gate and then fills it full of the ALL the animals. When he plays with the zoo train he insists that the lion and the alligator can share a box car. Clearly, animal relationships are beyond him. And these are just some more pictures of my baby turning into a little boy. It's crazy to me how they just fall into their gender roles. He's started making car noises, throwing things HARD, and climbing everything. Though, the other day he did find one of my old pink purses and put it around his arm...don't tell his dad.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cute boy! I see a lot of Bryan in him in that last photo! P.S. Lily is single :)

Larsen Family said...

That's right...take that aunt Megan...your slurpies and cookies have nothing on me!

*katie said...

Cute, cute! Love those big eyes of his!

The Boeckmann's said...

He is sooo handsome...I can't take it. Thank you for getting back to me about this! I know you are busy - but all the things that you said really did make sense! Thanks again!! Take care and kiss that little boy for me!! Looks like you are feeling good - you look beautiful! Can't wait to see your new bundle when he arrives!

Paul said...

I understand that Cayden will not be fooled by attempts to try and confuse him with immitations and likness' of "Bumpa" so all such attempts should probably just be haulted.

Nothing can be a substitute for the real McCoy. ;)

J.Phipps said...

usually this would be the time that I post something absolutely hilarious and everybody laughs and loves me...but I got nothing right now...so yeah, cool pics ashley.

Jolene said...

Caden I'm coming stop changing so fast!