Adventure 1: Sundance.
We went up to Sundance for the Moonlight Lift Ride with Kyle and Les. About 4 minutes in I looked at Bryan and said, "I think I'm very afraid of heights." Then Kyle yells up to us, "Are you guys going to put the safety bar down?" Awh yes, my fears were cured. The rest of the ride was awesome. Sundance was beautiful. The mountains were amazing all lit up by the moon. I LOVED it! So glad we got to experience that.
Thank you Les, for this picture--it is one of my all time favorites EVER! :)
The only picture of the 4 of us. Pretty, huh?!? The best part...after we took it I realized I'd been smiling the entire time. I'm a smart one. :)
Walking around Sundance.
Love these guys; love Bryan's awesome photography. Thank you for the fun, fun night Colvins!Adventure 2: Bridal Veil Falls
We took Caden up to Bridal Veil Falls. We'd heard from a bunch of friends that their children loved splashing in the little creek. Caden was dying to get out of the stroller into the water. Then he realized it was mountain water, and jumped out as fast as he got in. Unfortunately for him, when he decided he wasn't ready to leave he took off running to get away from us, tripped and landed face first in the freezing water. Boy, that was a fun walk back to the car. I've never gotten so many stares in my life--"You can't even take care of this kid; why are you pregnant again?!?"
I am really going to miss this place...

Adventure 3: Gardner Village
I am really going to miss this place...

I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite places in the world. The inspiration you can get here is incredible. Plus, it just screams Fall to me. I LOVE it.

Caden on the Santa Sleigh. This boy was into everything. No surprise there. I tried to go to the fabric shop. Ha. I think Caden handed me every spool of thread in the place.Any Utahans have suggestions of fun things we must do?!? Let us know!!!




11 comments:
All of that looked like sooo much fun! How do you get your pictures to look so big and beautiful on your blog?? We have the same camera and when I put my pics on my blog - they are fuzzy and not beautiful. What should I do different?
Thanks for all the fun adventures... I need to give you all the rest of my pics so you can get caught up. Sorry to be such a slacker! We want to go to Gardner Village next time you go. It's so fun when it's all decorated!
Ha ha, love the shadow pic! I totally love all those places, although, I never did the Moonlight lift ride, how very cool! And I seriously miss Gardner Village, there is no place like it here!
looks like a blast - great pics!!
we took a Bike ride on byu campus with maddie in a trailer! It was such a fun way to say goodbye! Also, make I last trip to your favorite restaurants, I miss them so much. If I was back I'd go to: j dawgs zuppas panda express cafe rio and maglebys. They aren't up here! Oh yeah and all the cheap byu entertainment! Especially the football games!
I don't know, I hear staying inside all day while your husband is slaving away in his third year of law school is pretty fun. You should try it sometime.
You guys need to go to a Ute football game, it is a must do. It will be your best fall adventure, watching a real football team play the game the right way, with swearing and beer in the stands. -wes
I need to check out Gardner Village! Have you ever been to the farm or dino museum at Thanksgiving Point? They are pretty fun!
The bike ride idea is great, I recommend the Provo River Trail if you feel more ambitious...wait, you're pregnant! Try the Bean Museum, it's free and it's very well set up; take Caden to Story Time at the Provo Library (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at 10 and 11 AM): they read stories, do a puppet show, and sing songs with the kids; don't forget the BYU Creamery, maybe a hike in Rock Canyon or to the Y.
I love your blog. Thanks for keeping it up and hope with two you can keep it up. They'll be twice as much to blog about in half the time.
Those pictures of Caden at Gardner Village are so cute! So adorable!
Post a Comment