Like I mentioned earlier I'm taking a photography class from my talented friend, Miss Colvin. Previously I've been more of the auto shooter and then adjust with photoshop, but I decided it was time to put in the effort and learn how to shoot in manual. This morning I made my first valiant effort and here are the results: 90 million pictures of none other than my baby boy.
This is a typical view for me: Caden peering over my belly, begging to be picked up.
These next few are at our complex's park. Megan graciously helped hold Caden's attention while I desperately tried to get the settings right. I am amazed at the difference manual mode makes. But also amazed at how HARD it is to chase after a one year old in manual! Slowly, it's all starting to make sense. {Don't judge me too harshly.}
Yes, this is blurry but I loved his little pose.
This is a typical view for me: Caden peering over my belly, begging to be picked up.
These next few are at our complex's park. Megan graciously helped hold Caden's attention while I desperately tried to get the settings right. I am amazed at the difference manual mode makes. But also amazed at how HARD it is to chase after a one year old in manual! Slowly, it's all starting to make sense. {Don't judge me too harshly.}
Yes, this is blurry but I loved his little pose.


Such a
We ended the morning with puddle splashing. 
8 comments:
All that running and jumping and making myself look like a complete idiot wasn't for nothing...the pics look amazing Ash. I am such a proud aunt. :)
Those are sooooo cute....I miss him (and you too of course)!
soph has the same black converse! (only high top...hehe) umm, can we get them together please? ;)
oh I vey seldom shoot in manual mode but I try it when I get some play time.. cute pics!
he is so adorable!
These are all so great! Well done. That first one is my favorite.
Such awesome pictures! This is a great time to ask you a question. When I put up pictures on here they look blurry until you click on them and they get big. How do you get yours to look so clear and sharp and great?? Also do you have any tips for me on how to take better pictures??
What a cute kid...can't wait to see #2! :)
Post a Comment