Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Shimmy, Shake.

What can I say...the little man loves to dance. He does it all day long. And I love that Lesley was able to catch that moment for me. When we all got back at the end of summer we met up with the Colvin's in SLC to play some lawn darts and visit the wonderful Hallmark family. Caden and Ella were thrilled to see eachother. This little boy just keeps me going all day long. I'm amazed at everything he is able to get into during the day: every pot and pan is on the floor, my bronzer is on his fingers, his stuffed animals are in Bryan's backpack, my jewlery is in my sock drawer, his snack trap is behind the chair, my keys are hidden is his toy bin....and on and on. I NEVER leave this boy in a room alone and still he manages to accomplish this while I unload the dishwasher, or finally get around to doing my make-up at 2 p.m. And now he's started talking non-stop. And he wants each word acknowledged. I have no idea where baby #2 is going to fit into my day, but I'm excited to see. In the mean time we'll just keep shimmy shaking through our days.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

I can't get over those gorgeous blue eyes of his! What a heartbreaker. And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has a child who gets into everything (not that I thought I was)...but it's comforting to know nonetheless. :) Cute Caden!

Megan said...

Wow...Lesley took some great pictures. :)

Jen R. said...

mom lesson for this age: always check the trash before you take it out. Adelyn loved putting stuff in the trash cans

kristen said...

he is sooo cute ash! and i still don't know how baby #2 fits into my day. the acknowledging thing will eventually make you SCREAM one day!

Jolene said...

Okay, I would get in the car right now...end of Sunday, meals, stake meeting, and drive four hours to see that little guy. I could do four hours right now. Just not going to get me there. Missing you, J

J.Phipps said...

U show this kid episodes of so you think you can dance all summer long, what did u expect?