Yesterday a water main broke in our complex, thus no cooking.
Me: What do you want for dinner?
B: McDonald's? Taco Bell?
Me: Yuck.
B: Happy Sumo?
Me: Get real.
B: Shoots? I'd even settle for Tucanos.
15 minutes later
B: So Taco Bell?
Me: Never.
B: I could bust out the food storage water and make pasta.
Me: Doesn't sound good anymore.
15 minutes later and nearly emaciated.
B: Let's just drink a gallon of bleach and call it a night.
Me: Do we have that much bleach on hand? I don't want to have to go out.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Just call Lesley and tell her to make you something. Pretty sure that would work.
you two are hilarious.
Want to hear something funny? I thought about inviting you over, but seeing as we saw you the night before (and you were undoubtedly sick of us) and we had potstickers and ramen noodles- not so glamorous.
should have called after all. Sorry about that.
Ashley what is wrong with you? Taco Bell is amazing. Seriously I love it. But sorry you had no food
love it! that is so funny!
I miss you guys, I really do and that's not just Caden. M
that is so funny. The joys of pregnancy.
Just read your previous post...I'm so happy for your miracle! and I sympathize for the car: ours had no AC all Summer long so we limited the long rides ;) Some day Brian will be out of Law School and Levi out of Med school and we'll have cars that would need praying to get from A to B !
Just read your previous post...I'm so happy for your miracle! and I sympathize for the car: ours had no AC all Summer long so we limited the long rides ;) Some day Brian will be out of Law School and Levi out of Med school and we'll have cars that would need praying to get from A to B !
Your blog makes me smile :)
Wow you guys are such an example of a strong marriage... you know...sticking it out when times get tough.
Ashley, I need your e-mail address!
Lora
Post a Comment