Sunday, August 02, 2009

Wisconsin

Dad finally sent me a very few--hint, hint dad--of the Wisconsin pictures. These are all from our time in Wisconsin Dells at the waterpark. Too bad Wisconsin was a whooping 60 degrees while we were there. I didn't actually ever get in the water seeing as I forgot to pack my snowsuit. Caden loved all the Hoggatt men. It was fun to watch him eat up the attention.
I tried to take Caden to the kid area the first day we were there. That went well. He clung to my leg like I was trying to leave him in the scary ghetto. My mom decided to try again the next day and you can see on his face that he just loved it again...
Hopefully, more to come.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

that first one of Caden is so sweet. And you are hilarious- can't wait to see you in ONE WEEK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

adam and andrea said...

hilarious - I love how excited Caden looks to be in that water swing thing...he's so cute!