Caden's First Word: H-O-T.
It's adorable; He flexes his hand out over the object that's hot and then says it over and over. The other day I took him outside (103) and he puts his hands to the sky and says HOT. Everytime he passes the oven, he says it. Whenever he's served dinner, he says it. You get the idea.
He has also picked up: cat, hi, bye, hello, jake (Phipps' dog), fish (which just comes out ish), and cold.
It is so much fun to watch your baby learn, and to see the excitement in his eyes when he understands. His language is developing, but even more so his understanding of words and directions. I tell him to get his shoes, he does. I tell him to go to my room, he does. I love it!
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
No, you're wrong, he's referring to Ella his future wife. H-O-T! Yes, we'll let her marry a younger man, but only if it's Caden.
Ella's first word was 'uh-oh.' It's still her favorite.
Lily says that all the time too! She also puts her hand over her food and says it. Same thing about walking by the oven. Cute!
That's adorable! What a fun age!
oh i love new words! he sounds so cute, i still want to MEET him! wait until you can tell your kids to put things away for you, or take things to the trash, or get the remote...hehe. it's the best.
You should try the "Your Baby Can REad" dvd's. My mom just bought them for Adelyn and she's already learned so much.
Yea, that is so exciting! I love it when they start talking their little voices are so cute.
that is so cute! i love that he says it to the sky!! how smart!
Looks like you guys are having a great summer! How have you been feeling? When do you get back? We should try to get everyone together before crazy school starts!
WOW! I just realized that you were pregnant! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling alright and that you don't get too tired with Caden. Good luck.
Post a Comment