Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Old People Have it Right!

I'm beginning to believe that old people have it right.
Two married people. Two beds.

Few nights ago I was dead asleep.
I wake up to a hard smack right in the nose.
My husband, who of course is sleep talking/walking/domestic violencing, says to me, "I was trying to catch the baby before he fell off the changing table. That was a close one."
I'll say.

So like I said, I think old people may just have it right.

6 comments:

*katie said...

Funny!!! And ow!! Your night time adventures are oh so fun:)

Jenna and Steve said...

I have been thinking that as well. This past week, I have had to get up at 5 am to go to work and Steve doesn't come back from work until around 2 am. Every time he comes into bed he moves like crazy waking me up. It is so frustrating and hard to get back to sleep. Ah, two beds sound nice.

Ledebuhr Family said...

Haha!! I can attest to being "domestically violenced" by a sleeping husband, too! Not to mention the fact that he sleeps through his alarm in the morning and I have to shove him out of bed to turn it off...I'm not just thinking separate beds, but separate bedrooms!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Ha! Last night Rob was kind of tossing and turning and I was half asleep and I kept rubbing his chest thinking the baby was sleeping on him. She never sleeps with us! I have no idea what my problem was.

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

On our 3 day trek to Michigan, I was so excited to find that our hotel room had two twin beds in it. Now I look forward to one day owning a king size bed--Adam can have his hemisphere and I can have mine. :)

Jolene said...

Not sure were he got that sleep talking from, it's only funny to those of us that don't have to deal. Sorry