I'm sitting here trying to decide who's quilt to call this. We do have a name picked, but for some reason I cannot commit this time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the name we have picked, but I keep hearing/seeing these other names that are super unique {like they have a popularity ranking in the 300's in Baby Name Wizard} and I'm drawn to them. Anyway, for now this will continue to just be baby boy #2's quilt. Plus I'm sure you'll all love a good surprise. :)I hand stitched each square in this bad boy, AND all the binding. This way there is no denying how much I love this little boy already.
Here is 29 weeks and a few days. It's probably the only belly shot I'll put up because to be quite honest I despise how I look from the side. So unnatural for me. Plus, I look like I did at about 38 weeks with Caden, so I'm a bit frightened to see me at 40 weeks with this kiddo. On another pregnancy note, I found out I do have gestational diabetes again. I told myself at the beginning of this pregnancy that I would not be dramatic about it if it happened again. I just wish I'd been smart enough to push the test off til after Halloween. :)Well, I'm off to take our little giraffe to the law school halloween party.

8 comments:
SUPER impressed with your quilt and you look hot!
I guess its back to living on string cheese:)
Baby Boy Phipps #2's quilt is amazing! You're looking fabulous too, hot mama!! : )
Sorry to hear about the diabetes, drag. So is Logan back in the running? I like surprises.
As long as Danger is his middle name everything will be ok
You look great! I'm impressed with the quilt! That is alot of work!!!
hey hun,
wow you look wonderful, hope all is well, I had to cancel my blog for little while due to some security issues but Im back, keep in touch again... handcfamily.blogspot.com
Very cute! You're so amazingly talented!
Post a Comment