We are having a little baby boy and couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!
This was the best Christmas present we could have asked for. We truly feel so blessed for this little boy that is coming into our family. The ultrasound was so incredible; Seeing him move his beautiful little arms and legs and being able to feel him at the same time was so amazing. I'll post pictures as soon as we are able to but we had to share our news with everyone. Bryan and I are both on cloud nine!
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
ashley - congratulations!! i swear everyone is having boys - it's crazy! i'm so glad everything is going so well!
Yay! Congratulations! We're so excited for you! Yay for boys! :)
I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! That's so cool that you can feel him move now--isn't it the neatest thing? I can't wait to see ultrasound pictures!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. You'll have to post a pregnant picture, I'm sure your adorable.
Wow - I bet it was so amazing to finally see your little baby boy. I'm so happy for you! :-)
oh ash... i'm so excited for you!! that is super wonderful news. now we can really work on narrowing down those names! i have to say i'm a little disappointed sophie STILL won't have a girlfriend but the dating field is expanding for her daily! love you guys... love your little boy! merry christmas! (yay for saying "he" and "him" now... i love that!)
I was right!! Only a boy could make you feel sick to your stomach and so incredibly happy at the same time! Boys are so much fun. Congrats!
A boy! It is fun to have a boy first, a "big brother" for the rest of your future little ones! Hope all is well, we leave Hawaii soon, hopefully we'll see you soon when we get home!
Ashley and Bryan--Congrats!!!!!! We're so happy for you!!! I read that you were going to find out the sex of the baby near the 22nd, so I decided to wait until Christmas to check your blog to see what you're having because i am just SO EXCITED for you and that was my little Christmas present to myself from you. :) Haha! I cannot tell you how happy we are for you--it's been a long road for you and now that's all behind you and only joy is ahead...and doesn't the baby thing just get better and better as more time goes on, if that's even possible to imagine??! Congrats you two--we can't wait to see your baby boy in May!!
Love,
Janelle & Keith
How exciting! Congrats - what a fun time! : )
Now that you know it's a boy, you have to stock up on these sunday shirts: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=26212&pid=501836
They are the best! The last time they went on sale I bought one in every size and color for Coleson!
Oh a boy! How fun! Congratulations! That is wonderful news! And a wonderful Christmas present!
Post a Comment