After a pretty stressful day everything turned out to be okay! Bry was at the doctors for nearly 6 hours yesterday but... after nine million phone calls I was able to talk to the head dean who helped me get where I needed to be. I then had to meet with the dean of students to explain Bryan's case. After a long day we finally got Bry's test rescheduled! I didn't think it was possible, but that faculty at BYU is incredible--What a huge blessing!
So today I decided to put up one of my favorite Calvin comics to lighten up our blog. :)
2 comments:
I hope that things are okay. look at the bright side, maybe now bry will have some empathy when you're throwing up haha.
Yay for BYU! It's a cliche but them mormons are good people. I hope he's feeling better and I know he'll do great--that boy could barf his way through the final and still probably ace it!
Post a Comment