It's starting to really feel like Christmas in Provo. Saturday we were out running errands and a mini blizzard hit. It reminded me that I hate "Utah" drivers. Just driving down University Parkway we passed two accidents. Then when we went out later that night we saw even more. By the end of the day I needed a deep tissue massage to relieve all the stress caused by driving in this insane city. Even though I feel like my life is in danger every single time I leave my house I do love the way the world looks when it's covered in a white blanket! :)This weekend was really eventful for us. For the first time in about 3 months Bryan was not kept from socializing because of me. Poor guy has only seen the inside of his law school cubical and our house since I got pregnant. We actually left the house and stayed out til a whooping 9:30. This is big people--maybe even astronomical! Friday night we had my work Christmas Party with all the girls and husbands. We got to play the white elephant game and some lucky receptionist got to go home with an egg cuber. I on the other hand got a Church cd by the famous Merrill Jenson. Then Saturday night we went to Olive Garden with all Bryan's old co-workers to have a going away party for Valerie and Anthony. It was really fun to see everyone even if I thought the Italian smell was going to do me in. We will miss them! The rest of the weekend was spent with Bryan locked in the study getting ready for his first semester of law school finals. This basically means that I was stuck downstairs all alone and had to tiptoe passed his door in order to avoid disrupting his groove. He's working so hard and I am really proud of him.
Oh and the big announcement:
Only 12 days til we get to find out our babies gender!!!!!!!!
Can you tell I'm sooooooooooo excited!
Bryan is 100% convinced that it's a boy...I, on the other hand, am not so sure. I think it's more wishful thinking on his part. Every dad wants a little boy to follow in his footsteps. We shall see.

9 comments:
wow, twelve days! that is so exciting...i think it is a girl personally!
I'm so glad you're feeling better! And 9:30 is pretty late! You'll still think that even after your baby is born! Alan and I do at least. I love the snow picture, so pretty, especially with the leaves. We're so excited to hear what you're having! I'll be sure to check back that day!!
that's so exciting! i have no idea what it'll be but either way, that baby will be so cute! i can't wait to hear the exciting news - you better post quicker than i did, haha :)
I still want to see Bryan playing with dolls with his sweet little girl!
10 days! promise i'm writing you back soon... primary is starting to take over my life. :) you better call me the second you find out about baby savy!!
Sounds like an exciting weekend...I hope you get the energy up to do it as much as possible before the baby comes. Things get so much more, hmmmm, intricate?? once the baby comes. Like even just the grocery store! Can't wait to find out what you're having! Jeff was totally like Bryan (both times) and of course he was right. Although he's convinced that we're destined for all boys like his dear mother...we shall see!!!
My mom said she thought I was a boy because "only a man could make her feel so terrible"...She was as sick as you are! Who knows? I can't wait to find out!
Glad you're feeling better! Don't you love the snow...it seriously won't stop here!! I'm so over winter.
that's all we need...another Bryan
Post a Comment