Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Jazz Walk

Okay I can watch these two videos over and over and laugh my head off each time. My husband is my world and one of the reasons I love him so much is because he is always able to make me laugh no matter what is going on in the rest of our lives. I was having one of those need to laugh moments and so I'm putting them on here. He'll probably kill me. The first one is from Santa Cruz. Right before we left for California we had gone to my cousin Brenda's Studio's recital. You are probably going to have to have some dance back ground to truly appreciate this immitation of the jazz walk. At the recital all the girls entered the dance floor with this walk. It's one of the first walks you learn when you are taking dance classes. Anyway this was Bryan's first dance recital and he thought the walk was hilarious and that it looked so funny. So this is his imitation of the "Jazz Walk"...

No comments: