Saturday, February 17, 2007

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!

We celebrated by getting all dressed up and going down to Salt Lake to Biaggis. It's our favorite!! After I got ready I came down stairs and Bry had our champagne glasses full of Martinellis. He did a toast to a wonderful evening and then told me my outfit wasn't complete. He gave me earrings!! What a guy! I'm very, very lucky!


Us at Biaggis. I decided to be brave and try something new this
time. The shrimp was AMAZING!! And Bry got his usual chicken
cannelloni which is always fabulous. Then we ordered chocolate cake to go
and ate it in bed while we watched Lost.
Driving home--I was bored because traffic was bad getting out of SLC--so I took pictures. I'm not quite sure how to flip pictures on this thing...so if I figure it out I'll fix this one of Bry. Anyway Valentine's Day was wonderful. I don't know if it will ever be to the same amazingness level as the one I got to spend with my roommates on our "Italian Outting" a few years back when we decided to put on our hoodies and go to Fazoli's but it was good. :)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

What a good-looking couple! I love the dress, Ashley. What a gentleman Bryan is to plan such a romantic night.
--Janelle

kristen said...

Amen to Fazoli's and the poor couples of Provo! I never want to forget that rainy February night!