Does anyone else see the irony in this?!?
Bryan is working on a paper until about 2 am last night. He finishes and wakes me up to read it to me. I reply with, "I'm sleeping right now, but you could read it to me in the morning." And he says, "But I'll be sleeping then."
OR
This morning I am driving to work. You know how when you are in a rush you try and analyze the cars you are pulling up behind to see who would be the fastest. Well this morning on my way up University Parkway I had to choose between an old beater, a SUV, and a mini van. In my head I'm thinking beater--probably not too fast, mini van full of little kids...no way is that mom going to speed. So I picked what seemed obvious to me, the SUV. Well I was soooo wrong. The mini van mom goes blowing past all the other cars. I mean the speed limit is 45 mph...I admit I was going 55 and I'm going to guess she was going about 80mph. WHAT MOM DOES THAT?!? But next time I pull up behind a mini van I may need to give that car a second thought. :)
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment