Bryan and me in the Cabin at the Mystery Spot. We had to walk up this very slanted hill to get to the cabin; I thought I was going to fall backwards. Once we got to the Cabin it wasn't any easier...yes, that is me falling into Bryan because I can't stand up straight. 





I got to be part of the guides demonstration! :) Okay its not really that special because everyone got to demonstrate something, none the less this is me demonstrating. Once you grabbed these handle bars the gravity just pulled you forward. I know I have huge pipes but the gravity was really strong and it was hard to hang on!

Mom Jolene and me.

Mom Jolene and me.
After the Mystery Spot we headed to the Ocean!! I LOVE the ocean! I love the sound and the smell of the ocean--I love the waves and the sand--love it all! It is probably one of my favorite places to be. This beach was unique for me--first fogged over beach experience and it was wonderful! We found our own private beach and hung out for the afternoon. It was such a great day just relaxing! My father-in-law really loved the windiness and sand too--he spent the day listening to Dr. Laura and sleeping in his car. :)
Awh...we like eachother.
We also spent a day on the Boardwalk riding the old wood rollercoaster and eating salt water taffy. Another highlight was the arcade where Bryan and Jarom reminisced on childhood gun games and I beat Bryan bad at air hockey! With all the games we played we only won enough tickets to buy Kazoos. :) 
That night we went to dinner on the pier and I had my first bowl of clam chowder. When we put the address into Paul's navigation system the restraunt was shown in the middle of the ocean. We were pretty confused until we pulled up to the pier. :) It was so neat getting to eat dinner right in the middle of the ocean waves! So to sum it all up-We had a fabulous time!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment