Phipps' have a tradition of giving new PJ's to eachother on Christmas Eve. So this is us in our new Pajama's minus Bryan's because I bought the wrong size....FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW. That's talent! Besides that minor mistake Christmas was wonderful this year. We spent it in Shingle Springs with all the Phipps Clan.This Christmas Eve as I was falling asleep I realized the only thing I miss more and more each year is the childhood days when you couldn't fall asleep the night before Christmas because you were too excited and then you'd wake up with butterflies. But I guess that good thing about this life is that you can relive that feeling through your own kids. Which I'm very excited for.
Us opening up a present for Baby Brashley: A diaper Genie!!
We got to talk to Jarom, who is serving his mission in Boston, today! He cracked me up--being a California boy he isn't used to the cold. So his saying is "the church isn't true when it's below 30 degrees." Apparently the church is only true for about 3 months out of the year in Wisconsin. Anyway, Jarom's Girlfriend Amy came over for the call--she brought Jarom with her. He's looking good huh?!? I especially like the curly locks.
This is our adorable neice Makayla. She got angles wings for Christmas--which is very fitting of her, even though this picture makes her look like she had a little too much sugar. :) And as you can see she loves pink. Last time we were out to visit we went through the open house of the new Temple in Folsom--and she said it was very pretty but would be even prettier with pink carpet.
This is Josh and Ashley's cute little Keira. We had so much fun with her. I have to admit my favorite thing she does is with Bryan. She will smile so big with everyone else but as soon as she looks at Bryan she raises one eyebrow and stares him down. It is hilarious. Ashley and I got some good laughs from that!
And this is Mr. Chubbs, aka Evan. He is the happiest little boy I've ever met. Again we had so much fun playing with the babies over break!!

No comments:
Post a Comment