Thank goodness for more acceptance letters!!!
Bryan got accepted to Indiana University and was offered a $25, 000 scholarship. Yay!! Except I'll be honest...I'm not too thrilled about the idea of moving back to the midwest. (Sorry mom and dad it's just soo cold.)
So on an even more exciting note...He had an interview with BYU. Yes, Bry studied so hard for the LSAT and did fabulous...unfortunately he didn't work that hard on his GPA. BYU wanted an explanation as to why he was the perfect candidate minus that one minor detail. :) Granted he did have some major arthritis back problems, but still I had to laugh...and luckily Bryan is a good sweet talker and HE GOT ACCEPTED!!! I'm so happy we have this as an option because my sister Erika and hopefully sister in law Megan will be coming to Utah next year; Plus my cousin Mike just moved back so it would be so fun!! Anyway...that's my update with law schools.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment