Monday, February 19, 2007

Presidents Day Weekend.

So thankful for our Presidents...
Especially because they gave me a day off of work to be with Bryan!!! We had beautiful weather this weekend so Bry and I decided to take advantage of it and go to the driving range. As the picture shows I have more of a baseball swing-but it's still fun. I think my excuse is that I don't have my own clubs. :) Bryan is probably the next Tiger Woods; He's got great distance the only problem is that the ball never seems to go straight.




We also went to the jewlery store. My amazing husband got me these beautiful earrings for Valentines Day but they have the push on backs. I have had a horrible experinece with those--lost a pair of my favorite earrings from my parents (which this might be the first they have even heard of it) because those wouldn't stay on--VERY TRAMATIC :)--so I was too scared to keep the ones he got me. We found an equally beautiful pair that I know I wont be able to lose!! After golf and the jewlers we went to Cafe Rio for late lunch. Anyway it was a good, relaxing weekend!!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Hey Ash-
Sounds like a very fun weekend. I want to see your new earrings! :)
Come on over to Urgent Care to visit.
--Janelle

Eldah Jarom said...

Hey Tiger Woods...I mean Ashley. You're cool. And don't worry about the whole golf thing. Last I heard Wisconsin was more into cow tipping than golfing ;) And Bryan, he only hit it far because his goal to take out one of those windows in the background.
-Jarom

Amy D. said...

Yeah, another blog to read and waste all my precious nap time with. :)

Steph said...

Hey Ashley! Your blog is so cute! Stop by ours sometime stephandjosh.blogspot.com

Also, your friend Janelle was on my little sister's freshman floor I believe. Meredith Davis? Do you know her too? The blogging world gets smaller and smaller!