Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day.

Take One:Take Two:
Take Three:
Things might not always be picture perfect but I love these sweet little boys with all my heart and count myself among the luckiest people in the world to be their mother.
I'm sitting on my present; lets just say Bry scored MAJOR points with this gift. If you come knocking at my door and I don't answer you'll know why...

Hope all my beautiful friends had wonderful Mother's Days. You are all an inspiration to me! Xoxo.

I had a nice long conversation with my mommy on Mother's Day, and then had to text her again that night to tell her how much I love her. I got an "o" response. Followed twenty minutes later by an "o k". Let's just say my dad took a sorry shot at texting, that same response would have only taken my mom five minutes. :)


2 comments:

*katie said...

Fun present! Parents and texting don't really go together in my family, though my dad is finally learning how to do it. My mom is a lost cause.

Bridget said...

Hope you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day Ash!!!!