Every morning we were there Caden woke up screaming, yes screaming, OUTSIDE! Guess I can't blame him. He was freed from the walls of the townhouse in beautiful weather.
{refusing to stop running for even 5 seconds for a pictures with mom}
{not afraid of anyting: getting a lost ball.}
He and his cousin, Evan, gave us a look into the future trouble they will cause together. One afternoon the girls were all sitting around talking, and it had been quiet for a little too long. Well, Evan had decided to show Caden how to escape. I run outside to find the two of them walking down the quarter mile drive. I start yelling for them to stop. They look at eachother, look at me, and take of running as fast as their little legs would carry them. I, of course, was dying laughing.
Bryan saw this picture and says, "Who is that?!? OH, it's Nijia Jolene."Grandma took them on lots of golf cart rides and let Caden feed the animals which he absolutely loved.
{Yup, Caden is in a dog cage. Tami promised it was clean...that's what I tell myself so I don't feel like a bad parent. He refused to get out, so Evan tipped the cage over and ended that for me! :) }We got to go over to see our friends, The Hulberts, and swim in their new current pool. Thank you, thank you...it was a blast to see everyone and hopefully I didn't seem too crazy chasing Caden around the pool. :)



{Sweet Parker just hung out all week. Loved all the attention.}
I have no pictures to document the rest, but lets say lots of laughs were had just spending time with my in-laws playing Rook, going to parks, seeing the Last Song (yes, Miley made me cry), and watching Caden get attacked by a big red dinosour. Thank you for everything. It was worth it, even with Caden and Parker screaming the entire way home. Love you and miss you guys!

2 comments:
How fun! I love Caden's fearlessness! Awesome!!
oh that looks like so much fun. beautiful pictures captured as well! Caden is quite a entertainer it looks like, so much fun!
Post a Comment