Happy Birthday Bryan! This year is going to be a big one for you: Last finals EVER, Law School graduation (not that this picture would ever make you think that), scuba diving, sinus surgery, moving to a new city, a job in the "real world", baby #3 (only kidding honey!)and who knows what else! You rock! I adore you! LOVE YOUR GUTS!!! 
His birthday wish: not to have to take pictures. Don't know why you'd waste a wish on that since you know it's not gonna happen. That's about as realistic as wishing for Caden to grow hair on the side of his head. Speaking of...Caden was a big fan of the cake. And I can't believe I didn't get a picture of him and his little girl friend, Ella, giggling together. Then, I gave Bryan his real birthday wish...staying up til 4 in the morning playing video games with his bro and sleeping in the next day.



4 comments:
Happy birthday bryan! PS. where is this new city that you speak of?
happy birthday bry! i wish we were all at tucanos celebrating the march madness! (our birthdays... not basketball). and sinus surgery!? that was not my favorite day- but it seriously worked!!
wow, you really were getting back at me and Kyle with that AWESOME picture of us. What the heck kind of face am I pulling? Clearly I was excited about something.
Thanks for having us :)
Ashley you're funny. I love all the pic you take.
Post a Comment