Saturday, April 10, 2010

{3 Months Old}

Just can't get enough of this guy. He is so happy, and content, and snuggly. He's a tough little bugger too. He's on his 3rd ear infection in 2 months and I would never had known if he hadn't had scheduled rechecks. He doesn't cry. He's just fabulous. I had to put away the newborn clothes the other day. That's always sad for me. Shed a tear. My baby is getting bigger, but the personality that comes with him growing up is to die for.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Seriously, cute cute pictures. I love him!

Lesley said...

beautiful. Nice work!

*katie said...

So, so darling! Such a cutie!!

adam and andrea said...

he's adorable - you can see his sweet little personality in the pics! miss you! let's catch up soon!

Megan said...

Haha...why to document that he never cries. :)

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Your boys look so much alike. So adorable!