
And so it begins...

I turn my back for one minute to start washing his bathtub and turn around for this. I thought it was funny so instead of stopping him, I ran for my camera. I will probably regret
encouraging this the next time he tries it, but oh well; I was living in the moment. And please don't call CPS on me. I washed his hands immediately after seeing my kid remotely close to the toilet. YUCK!

And here are some more of bath time. These days no one walks away dry.

And yes, for anyone who was wondering, this boys consumes my days.

13 comments:
haha... you will get used to not having your toilet paper on the roller for the next 9 months. ;) we have finally mastered that one at ALMOST TWO! ahhh!
I'm Bryan's old friend from highschool. We've met once :-) I found your blog and love reading about your family. Your son is to die for!! You guys look so happy and you take the darn cutest photos ever!
We can't even keep our toilet paper on the holders anymore....
Tell Bryan hi from Shawn and I
Omg. I can't get enough of your blog. Caden is so adorable I just want to squeeze him and kiss him!
I think every kid loves to pull the toliet paper off the roll. It just keeps coming. He is so cute!
I would like to second Ashley about walking away wet. Caden left my shirt splattered with water on Friday. But I still love him. Hey Ashely...Katie has a blog now. The link is on my page if you want to check it out.
hahah, that is hilarious Ashley, wow watching him go into his stages is amazing..I remember you talking about his movements, and now hes on the run and into EVERYTHING, how adorable. I think Bath time is so much fun. I always give baths to my neices and nephews and its a blast...Enjoy the little stinker being sassy!!
The last picture of him is adorable. No wonder he consumes your days!
the last shot looks like a 'hehe... I'm so mischievous' face. He cracks me up.
Oh my gosh, he is SOOOO CUTE! I love that you "rolled with it" good job mommy!! It makes life so much better to do that and just enjoy the funny things!
Note to self: go bathroom before I visit your house or bring my own TP.
The bad news about the TP is that to Caden it will never get old...he will just improve in speed and sneekiness
I hear from Tami that Bryan might get an internship here this summer...I have high hopes as I loved hanging out with you, Ashley! Besides, just think, sun 95% of the year...park play in december...no snow to drive in...we love Cali!
He wouldn't be doing his job right if did not keep you busy. Babies got to do what babies got to do.M
Post a Comment