My latest creation...potholders.
I love new projects that allow me to be creative in the design. These potholders were so easy and fun because the fabric will brighten up my kitchen! I want to make matching towels next.
Erika came over for a visit this week. Her, Jarom, and Lauren babysat for us, giving us a much needed night out. Bryan took the MPRE on Saturday (which is part of passing the bar), and has been so busy with school. Unfortunately, it will only get worse til finals. Fortunately, then summer is here! Caden also had his 9 month check up last week. 

Stats: 18 pounds 3 ounces * 27 3/4 inches


Stats: 18 pounds 3 ounces * 27 3/4 inchesLittle Dude * Big Personality

9 comments:
love the pot holders, they are almost as cute as Caden. M
Hey when do I get my matching towels?
Caden is such a CUTIE! He is growing up so fast:) Also, LOVE the pot holders. I can't wait, my grandma wants to get me a sewing machine..YAY, now I'll be calling you for tips!!
Caden is so cute! Great potholders too!Do you have a pattern for them or did you just make it up??
i have to say, those are THE cutest potholders i have ever seen. i may or may not steal your idea and make some of my own. oh, and caden is cute, too. :)
You are going to have to show me how to make the potholders!
Seriously, potholders? Are you trying to make the rest of us look bad? Don't you have better things to do while Caden is sleeping...like take naps and watch TV? (Ok, so I don't really watch TV, but I do take naps...)
cute pot holders. Caden is growing so fast. What a little cutie.
Aren't you crafty! So cute! If you every need a button sewed on, I am your girl.
Post a Comment