Saturday, March 14, 2009

Things I Cannot Live Without.

My best buddy, Kristen, tagged me to take photos each day of the week of THINGS I can't live without. Baby boy and hubby are a given. :)Sewing Machine: Can't live without a little creativity.Great Wall of Toys: Our friends call our study Disney Land. Thanks to Walt Disney, aka Aunt Tami, it's where we spend most of our days playing. Squeeky Eggs: This is Caden's absolute favorite toy lately. I'm pretty sure my child is a candidate for ADHD pills; This is the one toy that keeps his attention for more than 5 minutes. Clorox Anywhere: Out of all my cleaning products this is my favorite! Since I have an all day tag along, it's the safest way to clean. And I love how fresh everything smells when I'm done. Touchy-Feely Books: We love to climb into the rocking chair and read together. The Park: Now that it's nice out again we live for days at the park. We watch the ducks and play on the swings.Lois Hill Earrings: Since becoming a mom my hair is up in a pony tail more days than not, which means that I have a new found love of everyday earrings. These are one of the pairs I cannot live without.

Now I tag: Katie Sabin, Amy Hulbert, Tami Larsen, Lesley Colvin, Melissa Hancock, Anna Ledebuhr, Andrea Barnes.

8 comments:

*katie said...

So many great things you can't live without! I was totally agreeing on nearly every one of them:) And your pictures look great! I'll have to start thinking hard about this one, there definitely are plenty of things I can't live without!

kristen said...

thanks for playing ash! i'm so proud of your sewing machine one though... you've come a long way. hehe... ;)

adam and andrea said...

fun! LOVE the earrings! I can't wait to see how our little one likes the touchy feely books - I'm sure they will be a huge hit! : )

Sheila said...

I loved reading this, the wall of toys is so great! I'm totally buying clorox anywhere cleaner next time I'm at the store. I'm in need of a new cleaner. Thanks!

Sheila said...

Oh, and I couldn't agree more with the earrings...it quickly becomes obsessive actually. I just found a cute earring hanger at Claires that is AWESOME!! Usually all my earrings were just thrown in my jewlery box, now they all hang down and it's so cute!! Totally worth it.

Jolene said...

Caden "makes me" laugh along in the swing. priceless

Jolene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin & Kamie said...

Hey I just happened across your blog today, I am a friend of Sheila's and I wanted to tell you how cute your pics are!

Also, can you tell me where you got that toy chest in pic number two? It is SO AWESOME!