We went to California over Bryan's placement break for some interviews and to visit family. I'm pretty sure that the highlight of Caden's trip was the french fries grandma and bumpa gave him, and the SWING. Tami has the best tire swing and baby swing on her property.
He LOVED it!!! He giggled for about 45 minutes straight. 

And apparently we weren't giving him enough of a rush so he held his head down. This kid is fearless.

Then Bryan went with him on the tire swing; he LOVED that too!

When we had to go he was pretty disappointed. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but these are the only pictures I took from our trip...I'm off my game lately.
The week before we had a wonderful visit from my mom. Caden became pretty attached to her. We loved having you mom; thanks for coming!!!!! 
Lastly, Caden has experienced getting taken out by his little girl friend. She thinks he's a pony, and it's quite funny. 

Then Bryan went with him on the tire swing; he LOVED that too!
When we had to go he was pretty disappointed. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but these are the only pictures I took from our trip...I'm off my game lately.
The week before we had a wonderful visit from my mom. Caden became pretty attached to her. We loved having you mom; thanks for coming!!!!! 
Lastly, Caden has experienced getting taken out by his little girl friend. She thinks he's a pony, and it's quite funny. 

8 comments:
i was wondering if you were alive still! those swinging pictures are adorable!
sorry that Ella likes to tackle Caden- luckily they are still friends and I think Caden is the only one strong enough to take it. Just you wait until he's walking, then I'm sure they will be equals in strength and pummeling abilities... that will be hysterical.
I'm jealous that you were outside in February without a coat, snowpants, hat, mittens, scarf, boots....looks like a fun trip! That swing is great!
I either
a) love the angles you shoot at
b) love the way you crop the photos
The pictures of Caden are adorable! Glad to get an update :)
I'm excited to see you tomorrow! I just wish I got to see Caden too! Next time maybe.
Love the pictures!! Alright, so I am getting ready to purchase the Nikon D40. Do you have more than just the lens that comes with it?? Any tips on how to use it so that I can take wonderful pictures like you?? Thanks!
Bryan, the first picture on the tire swing, check our the father son profile. That's an amazing catch. Caden is just oozing with giggles. M
Thanks for moving my trash out of the way
Post a Comment