What a cutie. He is so photogenic. What a fun age he is at right now. I know it may seem like he's into everything, but just wait a few more months. They're so fun though.
I couldn't help but comment because he is sooo cute! and now as a mom I know I can never hear that enough about my kiddo...totally vain. Love the pics too!
Hey Ashley, don't know if you'll remember me from November - the HomeTech training... but when we met, you talked about a Dr. in Springville in regards to Envitro (sp?) - anywho... I was wondering if you would be willing to give me that doctors name? I hope things are going well for you! Your little one is SO darling! You have such a cute family! Hope to hear from you soon :) Marie (mariebelliston at hotmail dot com)
Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. ...Amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder Ballard
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around and shouting that he has been robbed. The fact of the matter is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." - President Gordon B. Hinckley
9 comments:
I have even more pictures to prove it! Maybe Caden and Ella can perform duets when they're older. Awwww
What a cutie - I can't believe how big he's getting!!
ash i love these pictures! he looks like such a happy baby!
About time you had another post-Daddy-O
What a cutie. He is so photogenic. What a fun age he is at right now. I know it may seem like he's into everything, but just wait a few more months. They're so fun though.
I couldn't help but comment because he is sooo cute! and now as a mom I know I can never hear that enough about my kiddo...totally vain. Love the pics too!
Could he be anymore cute?! I also notice some pretty amazing hair growth...you know your kid is cute when they can pull off being blad.
He is getting so big, I can't believe it:) He is just so cute!
Hey Ashley, don't know if you'll remember me from November - the HomeTech training... but when we met, you talked about a Dr. in Springville in regards to Envitro (sp?) - anywho... I was wondering if you would be willing to give me that doctors name? I hope things are going well for you! Your little one is SO darling! You have such a cute family! Hope to hear from you soon :) Marie (mariebelliston at hotmail dot com)
Post a Comment