For New Years Eve we had a Fondue Party with the fam. Bry made this delicious spinach artichoke cheese dip, and then of course we did chocolate fondue. It was delicious!


Makayla, Tami, Weston, Ashley, and Josh enjoying the Chocolate Fondue!


We watched episodes of Psych and played card games most the night. Tami and Megan were Bryan and I's rivals. It got pretty intense. :) Not all of us were quite as lively as the rest. Being part of a mortuary owning family Josh had to drive a body (yeah yeah I know--sick) down to LA and back so he'd just spent the last night and day awake and driving. Poor guy was dead tired, but I give him a lot of credit because he was awake to drink Martinelli's with us at midnight.


Bry was pretty excited about the Martinelli's. I'm surprised he only drank one bottle on his own to be completely honest.
2 comments:
It looks you had such a fun, great trip! Your long hair looks awesome by the way, I'm very envious...I'm attempting to grow mine out. We'll see how it goes!
looks like you guys had a fun time! i was excited for the pictures because i thought maybe you'd show us a baby bump...i think i can see it! you better post some official baby bump pictures soon :) haha
Post a Comment