m home and Bry so graciously scraped out the insides for me.
Bryan decided to take on one of the more advanced carvings. I'm sure you can guess which one is his. It took him a bit longer than me to finish. However I'm sure his defense will be that he did all the hard work on my pumpkin. :) After we finished we waited for it to get dark so we could test them out.

They turned out pretty cute huh?!? I'm quite fond of my little bat. I don't think I have carved a pumpkin since I was in Girl Scouts back in about 3rd grade. It was a really fun thing to do together!


10 comments:
CUTE! I love all of your fun little couple activities! Hey! We made that same bat pumpkin this week! Now I HAVE to post pictures of it for ya, Ash!
How fun! Alan and I are going to carve our pumpking tonight, though I'm not sure how it will turn out since we're going to a friends house and David and Ethan will be with us...
Ha! Dana and I did the same one as you Ashley. We weren't going for skill this year...we were going for fastest and least likely to cave in! Looks good.
Ashley! I love the pumpkins- Spencer and I should have gotten pumpkins... we have been too busy I guess. I stumbled across your blog- it was fun to look at all your updates! You guys are cute. I just barely started a blog for us- so yours is a perfect inspiration! I hope you are doing great!
that looks like tons of fun! we have been so busy that we haven't even been able to carve pumpkins yet - and i don't think we'll be able to either! sad...but i can look at yours for comfort, haha :)
ok i found one more bat for you to add to the collection...haha. my friend jordan- www.clayandjordan.blogspot.com
Hey I did the Bat too!!! And I made Josh clean out the inside, I hate that part!!! Looks like you guys had fun!
Oh my gosh. Those are way impressive.
I loved your pumpkins! That one with the window was so hard (well for me at least). You guys should come by carols, I am there every sat. night. :)
I'm trying to decide what impresses me more: the pumpkin carving skills, or the fact that Bryan didn't lose a finger???
Post a Comment