First Time to Disneyland: I have yet to be to Disneyland; I have however been to Disneyworld! My first time was my freshman year of highschool with my family and I had MONO! I was dying with all the walking it required but it was still such a blast!
First Memorable Gift: This is hard! I think it would be my first birthday
with Bry. He got me this necklace that I said I'd loved a month earlier and completely forgotten about. Plus he made me a three layer pink cake because pink is my fav! Overall he is just the most thoughtful gift giver. He always pays close attention and gives gifts that mean the most.First Time Wearing Makeup: I started dancing when I was three and we always caked on the make up for recitals. I think I actually started wearing make up in 6th grade but only mascara was allowed.
First Birthday Party: My mom put together a scavenger hunt and lunch for all my girl friends.
First Pet: My entire life we had one family pet: Sunny a fish that died two weeks later. My mom and dad weren't big on the animals.
First Car: My first and only car is Connie, my sweet '99 Ford Conture Sport. Yeah that's right, Jack splurged and gave me the up-graded pack.
First Job: I was a sales associate at a department store in the home and china department.
First Car Accident: My first and really only accident was with my friend Jackie's mail box. I backed right into it and almost completely plowed it over. The worst part was that it was in the dead center of their yard, NOT right off the drive way.
First Concert: This would be Country Jam my Junior year where we saw Brooks and Dunn.
First College Roommate: My best friend that I grew up with and I were roommates in St. Cloud.
First Airplane Ride Alone: The first time I flew home from BYU after my sophomore year of college right after my 21st birthday.
First Time I Met Bryan: It was our first big storm in Provo and we were having a snowball fight in the King Henry quad. Bryan was "the new kid". He came out in his flip flops, nailed my roommate and I with snowballs and then went back inside.
Us and Our first home:
First Kiss with Bryan: Well I couldn't have dreamed up a more romantic first kiss. I had just met his sister and brother in law for the first time that night down in SLC. We got home late but weren't ready to leave each other. We decided to go up to the BYU Castle; on the drive up I remember Kenny Chesney's Something Sexy About the Rain song coming on. We got out of the car and as we were walking up to see the view from the castle it started to down pour. So I got my first kiss from my husband in a castle in a rain storm! :)First Home with Bryan: Our townhouse in Countrywoods.
First Real Job: I don't know that I consider my job at the Health Center a "real" job, but I am graduated from college and this is where I work.
First Time I Realized I Wasn't a Kid Any More: I thought I realized I wasn't a kid anymore when I transferred to BYU. I was on my own and knew I wouldn't be seeing my family more than once a year. But I think I really realized it when I got married and saw that I had my own family and husband to care for. Although I'll admit that Bry does a really great job of letting me feel like I still am a kid somedays. :)
First time snowboarding: (For Kristen) My first and last time snowboarding was at Snowbird with the inseparable Kristen, Rob, and Kevin. It was so fun for about the first two hours. After that my bum and knees just killed. My last time down the mountain I fell over and just started crying like a baby; I'm pretty sure Rob and Kevin just laughed at me. Then I went back to the car and slept for the last 2 hours of the day while they continued snowboarding. When we got home and took off all the layers my knees were seriously black and blue and swollen.

5 comments:
what about first time eating the most amazing salad at red robin! or first time riding in a black bug! or first time snowboarding! or first time long boarding! or first time eating at the eating establishment! i'm a little disappointed the only first i'm included in has to do with me getting clocked in the head with a ball of ice... love ya bry.
I'm impressed you were able to remember so many "firsts"! Very fun answers and a fun way to get to know you better!
Haha Kristen I totally stole this off another blog because it looked fun...I didn't make the list up. Had I made it I'm sure 90% of it would have included you. :)
Wow, that was fun! :) Thanks for sharing.
--Janelle
It was fun to read about you! :D
Post a Comment