Friday, October 26, 2007

I love Mail Deliveries!

Yesterday I came home from a looong day of work to find MAIL! Something about it just totally brightens my day. I love the surprise. Yesterday was especially great because I got three packages! I'd ordered some of Shannon Hale's books a while ago and they never came. Finally yesterday I got Enna Burning AND Princess Academy which I am so excited to read! And to top it all off I got a sweet little box from my best friend in Boston! Thanks Kri for the note and toothpaste :) I can't tell you how much I miss you!! Anyway...maybe I'm extremely pathetic for blogging about mail...but it's the little things that make life so good, right!

4 comments:

kami said...

oh how sweet - i love mail too! oh and about the snowy game - yeah i had to try my HARDEST to not be a big baby :) haha. that's really not my kind of thing - so i totally understand...if i had my choice, i wouldn't have gone, haha! but it's important to trav so i tried to be tough... :) hope you're doing well!

*katie said...

You're going to love those books! Have you read Austenland yet? Totally different from the others, but so good:)
I love mail too, and rarely ever get anything fun, I guess I need to order a few more things off Amazon!

kristen said...

oh i'm glad you got it! but you forgot to add that i sent some paper towels too. :) let me know if those books are good! i could use a good read!

Jill said...

Ashley - I can't believe that you haven't posted anything since October and it's November already! How am I supposed to know what you're doing and how you are?