The 14th Bry and I celebrated our two year anniversary! It is hard to believe how quickly it has gone. I have been eternally blessed having this amazing man at my side these past two years. I am so thankful for his endless ability to make me laugh and feel unconditionally loved. I just feel so lucky to have found him because he is with out a doubt my other half. I have also been so blessed these last two years to learn and grow with him and I cannot wait for all the other experiences that are ahead for us.We had a pretty laid back weekend because I wasn't feeling too hot. We are definitely planning

on going down to SLC to the Melting Pot to make up for it. Bryan had been dying to get the new electronic monopoly so we bought that and played it a ton. I'm not sure why I played so many times--probably because of the thought that "next time I'll beat him good." YEAH RIGHT. You'd think he'd let his ill wife win but no such luck. It's a pretty sweet game...you get to use credit cards, and the board is updated with places like Time Square and Disney Land. Anyway we played that and watched lots of movies. Saturday we went to lunch at Shoots and then for a drive up the canyon to see the pretty fall leaves. It was gorgeous! It was a very laid back weekend but I just enjoy every minute that we are t
oge
ther so it was great!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like a nice low key weekend! Hope you feel better.
such a cute little couple! i sent your package today along with a special surprise- let me know if you get it. (oh and it's just the harry potter cd's, not an anniversary present..hehe sorry). sorry you were sick. :) :)
Wow--I can't believe 2 years has already passed! Congrats:)
glad you had a good anniversary!! get feeling better!
wow...2 years! you 2 are so cute :)
Electronic Monopoly!!! I want that game. Happy Anniversary you guys!
Post a Comment