Before I was able to get pregnant with Caden I remember a plea from one of my prayers. I don't remember all the exact words, but I recall very clearly begging Heavenly Father to some day bless me with a home that's floors were covered in toys because that would surely mean I had lots of little ones. Today as I'm ready to rip my hair out because of the mess from my three boys "helping me unpack", I had to laugh at that very sincere prayer I utter 5 1/2 years ago. It has most definitely been answered--it put today in perspective. Thank you, thank you for answering that prayer! I am so very grateful for my messy floors.

Last weekend Bryan built this reading nook for the boys toy room. I love it. And no, I didn't stage this picture, Caden actually sits still and enjoys reading here. Miracle.
And I'd be lying if I said it still looks like this. Parker decided my floors weren't messy enough and pulled every last book down. I LOVE TWO YEAR OLDS!
8 comments:
LOVE IT. I am so super jealous of your playroom.
Maybe I'll have to re-do mine:)
I love that reading nook! Bryan, you are so clever.
And I think your playroom is bigger than our entire apartment.
Love the post. Love the reading nook. Love it all!!
This is beautiful. <3
Bryan did a GREAT job!! I can't wait to see it in person soon :)
Um, catalogue perfect playroom! Where do you get all your ideas? I love it. Its just perfect. When do we get to see the rest of the house?
That playroom looks amazing! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Law School is sadly starting to seem like a distant memory. Owen looks like a little sweetie. Glad to see things are going so well for you guys!
Post a Comment