Friday, July 13, 2012

Our new neighbor has an adorable little girl.  Last night she and her cousin came over to say hi.  Their visit gave Bryan and I a flash foward into what I imagine life will be like in 14 years or so.  When they walked up Caden tried to woo them with his brains: "Hi! I'm C-A-D-E-N."  Smooth, spelling, that'll get them everytime.  Parker on the other hand tried a different approach.  I hear him come in the house, run to the toy room, and come down with an arm full of his toys.  "You want to play with allllll my toys gwer-wils {girls}."   Then he starts rocking them a song on his sweet Yo Gabba Gabba keytar, a love song I'm sure.  When they left Parker made sure to put the moves on with a big hug while Caden played it cool showing off his ability to ride his "super fast red bike" in a not so straight line down the side walk. 

Heaven help us.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Hilarious. I sure miss you all.

Ledebuhr Family said...

So happy you're back to posting regularly. I missed your humor :)

Matt 'n Erin said...

Awesome! They get their moves from Bryan?