I love this picture of Parker with his little feet up in the air. 



I was trying not to be the overprotective mom but after Caden did a side skid and I see Parker with a death grip on Caden's shirt, I thought--yeah, I'm just not that mom. And that was the end, but they sure enjoyed it while it lasted.

5 comments:
Nothing runs like a Deere!
I love it! They look so happy! I'm definitely not that mom either...I'd last probably as long as you did :)
That looks like so much fun! I am the same way...maybe get them bike helmets or something so they can enjoy it longer. That's pretty impressive he was skidding though! That just reminded me that Carter asked me while riding his bike if he could get something hard that covered his whole body so if he fell off his bike not just his head would be protected! That's proof that I am a little cautious when my 4 year old think of things like that. :) Miss you guys! I think Carter and Caden would have a blast playing together now.
I think they are ready for bump a and grandma jolene's hill now ;)
nice panning shot of parker! les will probably try to steal it for her slideshow...hehe
Post a Comment