Friday, June 17, 2011
Summer To Do List
I started this list to get me through the never ending rain we had this year. It gave me something to very much look forward to when the BEAUTIFUL sunshine finally showed up. Well, the day has finally come! (I may have done a happy dance.) We have had gorgeous weather and you better believe we have been checking things off our list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I should make a list too! We've had terrible weather too which is making summer a little more difficult.
I want to go to the lake so save that for when I move home :) ok...good!!
We have a canoe and some life jackets that we like to take to the lake... SUPER fun, you guys should borrow it! We like lake natomas, because there are a lot of ducks to feed, and then we can ge ice cream in dowtown folsom:)
PS I just saw this in a magazine... you are certianly ahead of the times. My list goes somthing like this... MAKE IT THROUGH UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN!!!!!
I love that so many of your ideas remind me of childhood: homemade popsicles, backyard camping, picnic... Just add four-square and ghost in the graveyard and you're good ;)
Um, you are missing the most important thing that SHOULD be on your list:
THE COLVIN FAMILY!
so insulted.
Post a Comment