Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Barn Movie

This summer has been filled with so much fun. {Hence the lack of blogging} It has been heaven. It's the first time in years that we haven't been worrying about class rank, internships, school loans, insurance...blah, blah, blah. I'm sure my teeth grinding has decreased drastically. Yesterday added another favorite of the summer! For family night Wes and Bry set up a movie projection on to the barn. Awesome. Everybody came over at sunset and we watched SAND LOT! I'd forgotten how many of my daily phrases actually come from that movie. :)
I just have to throw this out there. I'm so very blessed to have such a wonderful family that keeps me laughing and makes life enjoyable. Xoxo.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you're checking off that summer list... but you still need to come borrow my canoe. Does summer last longer for you because your boys aren't in school? Hmmm... I guess you have time. I only have a few weeks left:(

Megan said...

It's going to be a new summer tradition!! :)