Friday, July 29, 2011

Six Years Ago

This guy proposed.And since then we have created this...Scary :)Lets just say family pictures were a major fail! But as promised six years ago, Bryan has kept me laughing through it all.

8 comments:

Jenna and Steve said...

Congrats! 6 years! We miss you guys

*katie said...

HAHA! You need to frame the sitting down family one somewhere in your home! Oh the joys of family pictures...so not my idea of fun!

The Gilberts said...

So cute, you guys! Ashley you look really great

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Congratulations! Wow, Ashley--you look great! I saw the first picture and thought it was one of your engagement photos!

Megan said...

Who is your amazing photographer and by that I mean button pusher?

Anonymous said...

so cute Ashley.. congrats on such a wonderful husband and family. you all look SO Happy!

Jolene said...

Caden keeps me laughing! M

Sheila said...

I totally thought those first two were engagements as well...then when I saw the munchkins up in the mix I was like, DANG! they look good!!! ;0) I would say the fam. pictures were a fail, honestly, how many people can get a family picture with a kid on his head?? SCORE!