Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer.



We've swam. We've made and painted a new house for the goats.
We've babysat Grandma and Bumpa's goats.We've had lots of birthdays in the family. {For mine the girls took me to this amazing resturaunt out in the middle of now where, that was an old garage surrounded by gorgeous gardens.} We've celebrated our great country.We've started new family traditions. {Makayla got baptized and we compiled a book our the family testimony's for her.}We've met up with cute friends from law school. {Garin thanks again for making the drive. So fun to see you!!!}We've had a delicious mexican fiesta with Bry's good buddy from high school. We've done projects. {This is hootie. I made him for Caden's "nest", a huge pile of blankets.}
We've had water fights. We got an outdoor cat named Pindering. {Don't even ask me how I got talked into this one. Caden came up with the name. If you ask him how to pronouce it he gets very put out. PIN. DER. ING. He also thinks its such a beautiful name that we should name our next baby that.}
We've celebrated Pioneer Day at Lotus Park. We've been to Lake Tahoe or as Caden insists on calling it, "Tahoe Beach House." {Bryan and I even got a weekend away there.} It's been a fun filled summer. I think we checked all but 4 things off our to do list.

2 comments:

gbrooks said...

Pin. Der. Ing. = laughing so hard that I might just pee in my pants.

It was so so so fun to see you, I'm so glad that it worked out we could get together!

Jolene said...

The best part of the cat's name is hearing Caden say it. All three syllables skipping off his toungue. Hard to resist!