Fun news!!! Congratulations!! And April is such a fabulous month to have a baby seeing as it is my birthday month :) Alan and I are so excited for you guys!
Congrats to your family Ashley. how exciting. all I have to say is HOW DO YOU DO IT?? Im wondering how someday I could ever handle two :) ENJOY, hope your pregnancy is treating you good!!
Oh my gosh!! Congratulations! I have a couple of friends with 3 boys(one has 5 boys), and yes, your doctor is right. :) I'm excited for you guys. Maybe when we have our next girl (as Adam is convinced that is all we will ever have), we'll have to make plans for our childrens' futures. :)
Congrats, Ash! I was just browsing on over to your blog just because I had the thought, "Hey, it's been about that long between Ashley's boys--I bet she's pregnant again...Let's check!" Ha! And the post was right there on top! Hilarious! I am SO HAPPY for you! I can't wait to find out what you're having. Girl?? Or another DARLING son! Can't go wrong!
Congratulations! Grandma mentioned that you were expecting again so I had to come say Congrats! Hope you are holding up and feeling well! We are so excited for you! (And I must echo the question... "Do DeFriez's come in anything besides boys?" We'll find out here in 9 days!)
Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. ...Amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder Ballard
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around and shouting that he has been robbed. The fact of the matter is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." - President Gordon B. Hinckley
18 comments:
yay!!! I was just thinking yesterday, "I wonder if ash is pregnant again!?" so excited for you! you're pumping out two by the time I have another!
Congratulations! You definitely will be busy - but it's a good kind of busy :)
yaaaaa...CONGRATS Ash!!!! That is so exciting!!! Can't wait to find out what new baby Phipps is!!!!
Fun news!!! Congratulations!! And April is such a fabulous month to have a baby seeing as it is my birthday month :) Alan and I are so excited for you guys!
YAY for Baby Phipps!! So excited for you guys : )
Congrats and good luck!
Congrats to your family Ashley. how exciting. all I have to say is HOW DO YOU DO IT?? Im wondering how someday I could ever handle two :)
ENJOY, hope your pregnancy is treating you good!!
Congrats!!!!! That's great news you guys make such cute kids!
Oh my gosh!! Congratulations! I have a couple of friends with 3 boys(one has 5 boys), and yes, your doctor is right. :) I'm excited for you guys. Maybe when we have our next girl (as Adam is convinced that is all we will ever have), we'll have to make plans for our childrens' futures. :)
Yeah! Congrats! Three? I can't believe it. Seems like yesterday we were working at the health center.
Cute pics!
Hope to see you guys soon-- Jackson has been asking for the boys a lot.
congrats!
Woot woot! Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting. Hope you are feeling well Ashley!
Congrats, Ash! I was just browsing on over to your blog just because I had the thought, "Hey, it's been about that long between Ashley's boys--I bet she's pregnant again...Let's check!" Ha! And the post was right there on top! Hilarious! I am SO HAPPY for you! I can't wait to find out what you're having. Girl?? Or another DARLING son! Can't go wrong!
Congrats!!! Another will be so much fun!! The boys will love being big brothers! Hopefully you have a wonderful pregnancy!
Congratulations! Grandma mentioned that you were expecting again so I had to come say Congrats! Hope you are holding up and feeling well! We are so excited for you! (And I must echo the question... "Do DeFriez's come in anything besides boys?" We'll find out here in 9 days!)
Awww... congrats Ashley! I don't know how I missed the announcement! So excited for you!! :)
Post a Comment