We started our Halloween season off with a potluck and trunk or treat at Shadow Hawk with our good friends the Hulberts and of course Larsens. Afterwards Bryan informed me that this the best big party he's been to.
He wanted to be Super Why, but I just couldn't muster the energy to build a costume this year...so he said he would be ONLY the dragon again, without the head piece, of course.
The party had face painting and tattoos, which my boys had zero time for. They were far too busy shooting off rockets with the "big boys." I swear I watched them do this 200 times.

Caden & Max
This face says it all.
And an attempt of a cousin picture. I took at least 20 and this was by far the best. :)
The party had face painting and tattoos, which my boys had zero time for. They were far too busy shooting off rockets with the "big boys." I swear I watched them do this 200 times.
Caden & Max
This face says it all.
And an attempt of a cousin picture. I took at least 20 and this was by far the best. :) 
Mommy & 
No comments:
Post a Comment