A friend let us borrow 3 adorable costumes for Caden to choose from: Robot, Dinosaur, and Hot Dog. We brought them over to the Grandparents house to try on. Caden Faaareaked out. He refused to put any of them on. And me being me, well...that wasn't going to fly. So you can picture me chasing him around the family room trying to pin one on him while he's throwing a major tantrum. Eventually I threw in the towel. Then Caden sees Makayla's old Cinderella shoes. Heaven help us. He puts them on and asks for a purse. Fantastic.
A few days later I coerced him into the dinosaur costume, with the promise of cookies and no wearing the head piece. Once we got it on he still threw a tantrum in the yard.
He got over it and wanted to show the goats his sweet costume. I take him down there and he starts roaring at them. I'm pretty sure, seeing as though I can now read goat's minds, they thought he was a little scary. This morning when I checked on the goats, I found them down at the very edge of our property next to the fence mmmahhhhhing at the neighbors newest additions. Apparently you can rent goats here in the country {love to know what that business is called}. I'm talking 100's of goats people. There are more goats on my neighbors land than there is grass. ANYWAY, I'm pretty sure my goats are planning a get away with my neighbors rent-a-goats because Caden scared them yesterday. They've been mmmahhhing with the enemy's all day. I'm worried.


1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha! My friend is having the same problem getting her daughter into a costume. Lily loves to dress up, but I'd probably threaten her with time out or something if she gave me problems about it. Let us know how it goes for Halloween.
Post a Comment