Thursday, October 21, 2010

"Do Project!"

I found this cute free fall/halloween clipart from FinchFamilyGames and decided to make it a morning project for the boys. Caden picked which pictures he wanted {bat, scarecrow, and owl}, we printed them, spent the morning coloring, and then taped them in the window.
Apparently he had a good time yesterday because this morning he woke up and asked to do another project! I used the leaf from the same clipart to make a chain for around the window. As you can see, it's nothing special {at all} as far as decorations go. But it was fun to get the boys involved. They felt special, and admired their work for the rest of the morning.

1 comment:

Jen R. said...

Oh my gosh is that your kitchen table!? I'm in love with the booth style sitting!!! was it already like that when you moved in? I think I would buy a house just for that!